The Clover Wesleyan Church was founded in 1911 and has been going strong ever since.
- We don't try to Fit In because God made us to Stand Out.
- Anyone is welcome and will be loved like we've always known them.
- Our Sunday School Teachers are caring and dedicated.
- The Youth Leaders can relate to kids of all ages and keep them entertained too.
- Our Children's Church is called JAM and it stands for Jesus And Me. JAM meets during Sunday Morning and Sunday Night Worship.
- Some of us dress up and some of us don't. So if you want to show off your new dress or your favorite football jersey, go right ahead. Our motto is...Shirt + Pants = Church Clothes.
- We have potluck dinners almost every month for one reason or another...special occasions, holidays or just cause we want to.
- We care that you have a great experience here and come to Christ at your own speed.
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can." John Wesley